Monday 30 July 2012

Adventure

I stepped on to the sloshy ground. Glug, slurp, glug. I could hear the trees rustling.

Then I saw a dark shadow. It looked like a hairy sasquatch but it wasn't. It was a bushy tree.

I took a short cut through the ferns and wild flowers. The birds were sasquatch like mad. "Squeekpeekdieek," that's what it sounded like.

We came to an opening. It was the Darfield desert, it's the only desert in the world with puddles the size of lakes.

I slowly trudged along, "No-o-o-o-o, why me," I yelled at the top of my lungs because in front of me was the most biggest puddle ever. I had no choice but to squidge through it.

I finally got out, the air was hot and the sun was roaring. "Ro-o-o-oaw."

The adventure that I had was the most fun ever.

P.S. No sasquatchs were harmed in the making of the story.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jess

    That was an awesome story and really interesting. I like the way you used Onomatopeias.

    from Michael

    ReplyDelete