Wednesday 22 May 2013

Our best sentences

We are learning to add detail and description to our writing. Here are some of our best sentences from this week:


  • Ella: I felt the nice, cool breeze flowing around me.
  • Melissa: It felt cold, like I was in summer clothes in Antarctica.
  • Anna M: One of them bammed the book stand.
  • Chloe: It was as fast as a racing car zooming across the sky.
  • Anna S: My arm went fiery and sore.
  • Brenna: "Eww, a worm!" I yelled.
  • Rozena: The freezing wind was blowing through my hair.
  • Hayden: When the ball went out, Hunter kicked it, then they booted it in the goal.
  • Jess T: As I stepped out of the dripping, soggy car I scraped off some snowflakes.
  • Cameron: "Wow." It was so cold I could feel the freezing, cold water making a swimming pool on my hair and then sliding off.
  • Logan: The wind was as cold as ice cubes, as it blew straight past my face. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi room 9 i really like our sentences about the freezing cold winter. It has been really cold in Invercargill.

    by blade

    ReplyDelete