Tuesday 26 February 2013

WALT: Write great blog comments

 
Look at these comments. Has the writer:
  • Included a greeting, content and closing?
  • Use the correct spelling, punctuation and grammar?
  • Complimented the post, asked a question or added new information?
  • Written a relevant comment?
  • Revealed any personal information?
  • Read over and edited their comment?
 
 
 
 
dear miss irvine I wish that we could do this song a bit more because I think it was awesome. I really liked the beat, I learned that you just do this... 2 4 6 8 10 from Logan on 2x tables
 
 
 
Hi room9 I had fun watching this video with Mum. She thought it was funny. Can you keep putting on videos like this? From Mitchell. on WALT: our 2x tables

 
Don't forget to look at the chart on the right hand bar to help you!

3 comments:

  1. To Miss Irvine
    The video of Jeb Corliss was cool. My Mum and Dad have jumped out of an plane before.
    From Todd Thomas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the dividing video because it helps you with your maths.
    From Hayden

    ReplyDelete
  3. i liked the fourty dividing video because it helps
    you with your 10 timetables
    from Reagan

    ReplyDelete